Sunday, December 11, 2011

..I'm a UFO catcher expert!..

UFO catcher of Arpakasso Alpacas in Sunshine City, Ikebukuro, Tokyo

Hi everyone, Irié speaking!
I feel better since my last post so today I'll blog about my passion in Japan: UFO catchers
all pictures are taken with my iPhone.

英語の難しいところは日本語でも説明します

Typical UFO catchers area in a game center in Kanazawa, Ishikawa prefecture

Lately I really got into UFO catchers.
To master them, I became an expert in how to get the prizes lol.

最近UFOキャッチャーにめちゃハマってます
UFOキャッチャー極めたいから、入手方法をとことん研究しました!(>ω<)

That's why when going out in Umeda or Namba (for karaoke, shopping, etc.),
we would first go in a game center so I can get whatever my friends want!

だから 梅田やなんばで遊ぶ時に(カラオケとか買い物とか)
先ずはいつもゲームセンターに行って、友達の欲しいものを取ってあげますよ!

Before the karaoke, I won 2 plushies for my friend...

And everyone ended up playing with them lol!

And now my personnal collection!
I play them as long as the prizes are cute, so they started to invade my room haha.
Anyway, I'll upload my collection below!

可愛いものの種類関係なく取るので部屋が占拠してます・・・笑
さて、景品は以下にUPしてまーす!

A friend taught me how to win this adorable Kapibara san.
That's how my passion started!

Got Choppa and Doraemon for 500 (4 USD) and 1 000 (8 USD).

Got Stitch for 1 000 (8 USD) and 5 small Alpacas for 200 (1.5!!

And the plushies started to invade my room...

Choppa is very trendy right now, I even started to read One Piece because I won so many of them!
Sometimes you can also win special collaboration items such as this Donald feat. Alpaca...
Does it mean that the duck killed the alpaca to make a coat out of it?!

More Choppa! More Alpaca! And Nemuneko!

I love Alpacas but I gave away most of them to friends.

Plushies I won for my sister.


My collection after a few months!
ぬいぐるみ達、そのままを集めた!

11 comments:

  1. 'tain comme c'est pas juste ! Non seulement les versions occidentales sont piégées, mais en plus, ça ne fait pas des prix aussi adorable et grand ! Pas juste ! :(

    Note qu'il y a une vingtaine d'années en arrière, tu pouvais être sûre de repartir avec un prix avec les machines européennes. Ce n'est que plus tard qu'ils ont décidés de donner moins de force à la pince pour mieux te rouler u__u''' C'est dommage, car j'aime beaucoup ce jeu, mais le prix couplé à une pince sans force et à des prix franchement laids...

    Bref, emmène-moi au Japon x'D

    Le Stitch est trop mignon ! Et les lamas trop adorable ! La version Donald Lama est priceless !
    Chanceuse ! Mais où trouves-tu la place de placer toute ta collection Irie ?! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le graaaaaaapin !

    Super !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pyl: Aaah qu'est ce qu'ils sont bêtes d'avoir fait ça. Résultat aujourd'hui plus personne ne veut jouer à ce genre de jeux en Europe, pour ne pas être pris pour des idiots!

    Oui moi aussi j'adore le Donald-Lama (^^)
    Quoique ma peluche préférée, je ne l'ai pas encore uploadée... comme j'en ai trop du coup j'ai séparé les présentations en 2 xDD...

    Sinon... haha si tu voyais ma chambre... y'en a partout!!!

    @Anonymous: hihi je n'y avais pas pensé :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how many plushies))) I think Kapibara-san is my favourite<3
    Btw is it hard to win a lot of toys from UFO cathers?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yulia: no it's quite easy! I will explain how in future posts (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'ai hâte que tu postes une leçon "UFO catchers pour les nuls" :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. punaise la collection trop chou *O*. Le lama est excellent ! c'est décidé, prochain voyage au japon je joue jusqu'à en gagner une ! (c'est clair que c'est trop abusé en europe)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the bottom picture, the cat next to hello kitty, not that blue thing, but the tan one... what do they call that adorable creature?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Muse: it's ぬこ獣 (nukojyu) by Mori Chack the creator of Gloomy Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I WANT THEMMMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete